Saturday, November 18, 2006

Buses...Where Would We Be Without Them?

Several weeks ago when it took me over two hours to get from Allston Village to Central Square in Cambridge because the MBTA was running shuttle buses on the Green Line at Kenmore *and* on the Red Line at Park Street and Charles, I learned that the bus could be the more efficient way to travel around this city. However, I'm questioning this new theory as well, considering I just waited 45 minutes for a bus to come at Harvard Square today. All the buses, on both legs of my trip, were bunched up due to traffic. Is there any way to alleviate this logistical nightmare of traffic, such as that created by the Harvard/Yale football game today? Maybe it's just poor judgement on my part to think that I can accomplish my errands today. Sigh.

No comments: